Our first 2013 session will be held on: Wednesday January 30th - Webinar or Onsite Presentations available !
Topic: Application Modernization Overview and Roadmap Trends and Directions for IBM Power i.
Location Micro Strategies, Malvern, PA
Registration and Continental Breakfast : 9:00-10:00 Click her to register.
SESSION 1: Increased Efficiency and Web Enablement for IBM i (AS/400, S/36, S/38)
Presenters: Paul Lambert from M.A.P. Consulting Services, Inc. has extensive experience providing IBM i education for IBM and is a past IBM employee. His specialties include programming languages (RPG, COBOL, CL, SQL, Java), Database (DB2/400), System i Operations, Administration and Security. Peggy Pacella established M.A.P. Consulting Services, Inc., an IBM i consulting firm in 1997. M.A.P. Consulting specializes in all facets of IBM isystems, programming and modernization.
Audience: Mid-sized to large enterprise organizations; Decision makers; CIO's, CFO's; IT Directors and Managers.
Preparing for Modernization on System i - Assessment of Your System
* S/36 Machine Environment and S/36 Emulation Environment
* S/38 Environment and AS400 RPG/400
* AS400 RPGLE to RPG /Free and Service Program
* Home Grown and Public Domain
* Vendor Tools
SESSION 2: Roadmap, Trends and Directions for IBM Power/System i Time: 2:00 - 4:00
Web Enablement Options For Increased Efficiency on IBM i
* Web Access, HATS, JWalk, Open Access, BI -- Exp DB2 Web Query, WOW
* J2EE, BCD, Grails, Groovy, .NET
* DEMO: Web Reporting and Delivery Tracking Application using IBm i Data and Google Maps